Who we are
We’re the UK’s leading charity fighting for children and young people’s mental health.
We want to see a world where no young person feels alone with their mental health, and all young people get the mental health support they need, when they need it, no matter what.
- To stop young people’s mental health reaching crisis point.
Every young person whose mental health ends up in crisis is a young person who has been failed. We know that the earlier young people can access the right help, the more likely it is that they can avoid these crises.
- A world where no young person feels alone with their mental health.
We want to see a world where every young person who is struggling feels able to reach out, and has people and services around them who can really help.
- To make sure all young people can get the mental health support they need, when they need it, no matter what.
Whether they need a reassuring conversation, specialist mental health support, or simply the knowledge that they are not alone in how they are feeling, we will make sure that all young people get support that meets them where they’re at as quickly as possible.
- We’re not afraid to speak up for what’s right.
We know what needs to change because young people tell us. If they raise their voices, so do we.
- We’re optimistic.
Things get tough, but we never forget to celebrate progress and never stop looking for practical ways to make things better.
- Kindness is our strength.
Everything we do, we do with love, care and compassion.
- We celebrate what makes you you.
Whoever you are, we welcome you and encourage you to always be true to yourself.