We’re here to help
We’re free, confidential and here to help you – you can tell us as much or as little as you like. Phone us to speak to one of our trained staff members.
Recovery Steps Cumbria is run in partnership with The Well Communities, a local organisation where support is provided by staff and volunteers who have lived experience of drug and alcohol use.
We know that everyone is different so you’ll be allocated a member of the team who will work with you to develop your individual recovery plan. Services available include:
- Health and Wellbeing Services including clinical services
- Employability specialists to who can help people in treatment prepare for, secure and maintain employment as part of their treatment and recovery.
- Support to find and secure suitable housing and prevent homelessness
- Access to work and skills opportunities through MoreTime, our social enterprise
- Specialist support for vulnerable children, young people and families
As well as providing services to people who use drugs or alcohol, Recovery Steps Cumbria also offers support to their friends, carers and family members.
For more information, visit one of our hubs or get in touch via email or phone using the details below.