This service is for you if:
- you’re 18 years or over
- you’re living in a secure setting within one of the North East Prisons
- you’re worried about either your drug and alcohol use or someone else’s
We’re here to help
If you are a resident of one of the North East prisons and are ready to make changes to your drug and alcohol use we provide you with an individual programme within the prison. Our experienced team offer advice and guidance to make the changes you want to make.
We can help with:
- detox and prescribing
- one to one and group support
- parenting and relationship skills
- support for family and carers
- dedicated release preparation and planning
We will prepare you for release, support you to get back to your family and into your community.
We know that leaving prison can be a difficult time and we are here to support you. We help you connect with pharmacies, drug and alcohol treatment, job centres and housing.
The North East Prisons include; HMP Frankland, HMP Low Newton, HMYOI Deerbolt, HMP Durham, HMP Holme House, HMP Kirklevington, HMP Northumberland.
We accept self-referrals as well as referrals via internal agencies.