The aim of Carlisle Key is to help young people towards independent living.
We do this through our drop-in service and 1 to 1 support. In 2019 we have worked with.
Anyone who is 16-25 and is having problems with housing can come and get support from Carlisle Key.
You do not need to make an appointment you can just drop in any time between 12.30pm and 3.30pm Monday to Friday. We will advise you best we can so that you can make positive steps to achieve independence.
The services we provide include …
- Supported Housing
- Homeless Advice
- Housing Advice (housing searches, choice based lettings etc)
- Money Management
- Welfare Benefits Advice
- Support with Form Filling
- Tenancy Advice and Advocacy
- Computer Access
- Use of Telephone
- Counseling Support
- Employability Advice and Guidance
- 1 to 1 External Support (to attend appointment/ in home support)
- Referrals to other Agencies
- Practical Support, such as food parcels,
- toiletries, clothing, small household items