Autism Friendly Newcastle is…
- A community ledorganisation
- Working for people who are on the autism spectrum
- We work closely with
– Local organisations
– The Council and their partners
– Government institutions (like the NHS)
– Local and national retailers and businesses
- Autism Spectrum Condition related quality control and training, tailored to suit your business or institution.
- Support routes for people in (self-)employment, providing guidance and training.
- Activity groups and events, organised by our members.
- Free membership for people on the autism spectrum and those awaiting a diagnosis, their partners or carers and anyone who has a genuine interest in their wellbeing.