Adult Social Care Hartlepool

Adult Social Care is part of the Child and Adult Services Department at Hartlepool Borough Council. We used to be called Social Services.

We support people aged 18 years or over who are vulnerable or at risk. We can help:

older people (people who are aged 65 or over)
people with learning disabilities
people with mental health needs
people with physical disabilities
people who are having difficulty with their hearing or sight
young people or adults who care for relatives or friends